- This event has passed.
Introduction to Build a Strong Small Business Website
March 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Getting stuck on building your website?
When building your website you must have the right attitude to take charge of the customer’s whole experience!
The creation and maintenance of a website, requires a design that works for you and benefits your business. It is most important to know what to look for and how it will assist your overall goal.
Learn to lay down a practical website that makes sense to you and your business.
- 9 Second Impression – The form and content of your website
- 90 Second Offer – Value proposition statement & call to action
- 900 Second Conversation – Offer to relationship to conversion
- Deciding what best fits your business goals
- Approaching websites with the right attitude
- Assigning the roles and responsibilities for your website: marketing, customer services, sales, public relations, business management etc.
Please registered through eventbrite.