No 2019 Starter Plus grants are available at this time.
If you want to be prepared, download the grant application here!
If you are in business or looking to start one, the Starter Plus grant program might be just what you are looking for. Do you want a chance to earn up to $5000 dollars in grant money?
The Starter Plus grant program looks for:
- New products or services introduced to the area
- New processes for delivering a product or service
- Accessing and delivering to new market of buyers in the area
- New and innovative ideas
Whether you are starting out from the beginning, or looking to expand your current business, the Starter Plus grant program offers lots of support to help you out:
- Business Start-Up Workshops (optional)
- Workshop on pitching your business (optional)
- Business plan development support (optional)
- 1-on-1 meetings with a business advisor
- Online training (required)
In order to be eligible to receive any grant amount up to $5000, each participant must complete:
- An application for eligibility
- A successful business plan
- Online training
- A pitch to a panel of business professionals
Could you be a Starter Plus entrepreneur?
You can apply to the Starter Plus program if you’re an Ontario resident aged 18 and older, not attending school full time and presenting a full time business idea (35 hours per week). You must be able to demonstrate a personal and financial contribution of 25% into the business to be eligible.
For full guidelines and eligibility, contact us!