CORE Services – Day to Day Support
Starter Company Plus Grant Program
Summer Company Grant Program
CORE Services – Day to Day support
The services we offer are useful to any size or type of business and are at no cost to you or your business. Take advantage of:
- 1-on-1 counselling
- Book a convenient time at our main or satellite office to meet with a business counsellor who has an unbiased perspective and a wealth of experience. The floor is open to discuss:
- business start-ups or expansion questions
- marketing strategies
- financial concerns
- business plan writing
- ideas and concepts
- creating a new product or service
- Our workshops and events
- Check the calendar for upcoming workshops and events. We try to cater the workshops to specific content that will help you develop your skills as a business owner.
- Getting the right resource
- The Small Business Centre has been at this a long time. If you are not sure where to look for a certain resource, or you don’t know who you should connect with to get the job done, we have a long list of people you need to speak with.
2020 Starter Company Plus grant – CLOSED
PHASE 2: ALL FUNDS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED
There are no Starter Company Plus grants available at this time.
See below for 2020 application and the eligibility guidelines
Any businesses that is starting out or expanding in any capacity is eligible to apply for this grant. The business must be registered in the areas of Hastings County, Prince Edward County, Lennox & Addington County, Quinte West or Belleville.
Please review ALL documents below to see how your business fits grant requirements and to ensure you are ready to apply. All four documents below will require a signed copy submitted with your application.
*Please note that program requirements may change based on the COVID-19 government regulations and limitations.
Summer Company Grant Program – Deferred to 2021
Due to the challenging circumstances surrounding COVID 19 and interrupted timeline to start and execute the program in its entirety, the 2020 Summer Company grant program will not be accepting any applications.
Any and all students interested in starting a summer company has full access to the Small Business Centre support resources at no cost. We encourage you to reach out for 1 on 1 counseling appointments, additional resources, and guidance to make your summer company a success.
Please feel free to contact our counsellor at any time for immediate support
Luc Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Video meetings available.