Obtaining the right information is as important as finding the right location, or getting the best price.
- One-on-One Help – No Charge, Confidential Business Coaching, Facilitation, Consulting and Mentoring
- On-Site Resources – Available at our office in Belleville (284B Wallbridge/Loyalist Rd.). Our Services are also available in Prince Edward County, Hastings County and Quinte West
- Business Plan Template – Business Plan Template
- Financial Template – Just ask — we’ll email you an excel package that includes a Start Up Cost Worksheet, two year Cash flow Forecast and Income statement (and a sample to follow)
The internet offers access to so much information — become a great Google searcher and find links to ‘how to register a business in Ontario’ or ‘do I need WSIB’ or to research your industry etc etc. We hold the Start Up Business Workshop twice a month and its chocked full of information on starting up, legal structures, a bit about writing a business plan, financial requirements, HST etc. Registration required.
For QUICK ACCESS to resources close to you, simply Contact Us.
Industry Sector Data
Find statistics that are specific to your chosen industry. This information can help you to better understand your industry and help you to keep up to date on the latest trends that could impact your business.
- Canadian Industry Statistics Get industry data and analysis on a number of economic indicators, such as employment, Gross Domestic Product and capital investment.
- SME Benchmarking Tool Find out how your firm measures up to comparable small businesses within your industry.
Find industry statistics, analysis, and more that is specific to your chosen industry:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Research and Statistics
- Culture and Leisure
- Information and Communications Technology
- Natural Resources
- Retail and Wholesale
- Science and technology
- Travel and Tourism
Government Grants & Financing
Government departments and agencies provide financing such as grants and contributions, subsidies and loan guarantees. Find out what government financing might be available for your business. Use the search tool or browse by type of financing.
Browse government financing by type: